Over the last few months, Corona regulations have limited our physical contact; something that isn’t easy on everyone. Now that the Corona regulations are slowly getting less strict and we are gradually getting used to our ‘new normal’, some people still want to hug each other after a long time of social isolation. But how can we do that? Is there a new way of hugging? How can we hug each other while, at the same time, adhere to the Corona measures?
Fortunately, there are a lot of creative people on our world who thought of creative ways to hug each other safely. In the video below you can find an endearing example of such a Corona hug:
Do you also want to have corona proof hugs with your loved ones? Keep the following tips in mind:
- For everyone’s safety, wear a face mask.
- Preferably give the hug outside or in an open environment.
- Make sure your faces are in opposite directions when hugging; so don’t face each other!
- Avoid the face or mask of the person you are hugging.
- Don’t talk, sneeze or cough when hugging.
- After the quick hug, immediately retreat to a distance of 1,5 meters.
Do you also have a creative way to hug safely during this Corona time? Share your experience with us!
Find more Corona related articles here