Welcome to NiceDay!
You can face a variety of hardships and obstacles in your daily life. For example, you may feel tension between you and a colleague causing you to have sleeping problems, or you may feel a lot of work pressure and find it difficult to relax. You may skip lunch or try to squeeze in a quick meal in front of your computer. You can feel overwhelmed and out of balance. You aspire to live a healthier life but struggle to find the energy required. Or maybe you want to further develop yourself but are not sure where to start. Do you recognize yourself in any of the above?
NiceDay has developed a number of action plans you can use to help you with this. In this way, you can gain more control over your situation independently.
Why self development?
Sometimes, you will feel like it’s time to make a change in your life. With the help of the NiceDay app, you can initiate this change yourself. By using the NiceDay app, you will start working towards your goals. You can keep track of your thoughts, feelings and behaviour, and get access to useful articles. By doing this, you will gain insight into yourself and your situation. You will regain control of your life and create the change you desire!
Are you ready for change and motivated to actively work towards it? Great! The power of change lies within you! You can always rely on your motivation if things are not going well or if things become a little too much for you.
What can you do with the NiceDay app?
- Plan activities in the Planner
- Keep track of daily events and thoughts in the Diary
- Keep track of your regular occurring complaints using a Tracker
- Set reminders to remind you of your self-development process (e.g., drink 2 litres of water a day)
- Keep track of your feelings with the Feeling smiley
- Get started on your lifestyle goals and stay active by activating the Pedometer
- Read information in the library or the blog
- Gain insight into your thoughts using a Thought record
- Receive daily tips that make your day a little better
- View your progress using graphs
You can read exactly how these options work in this article.
Get started on your self-development
We are happy to help you on your way! We have developed a four-week action plan for a number of different topics to help you take the necessary steps towards a better version of yourself.
Stress, vitality and resilience
- I want to relax and find peace despite the hectic pace of everyday life
- I want to live a more balanced life
- I want to improve my lifestyle and adopt healthy habits
- I often feel down or sad and I want to feel better
- I often worry, feel anxious and want to learn how to deal with this
- I feel stressed and/or exhausted and I want to feel more energetic again
Questions about NiceDay?
Do you have questions about using the app? Read the manual and the answers to the frequently asked questions in our knowledge base. Or contact our NiceDay Support Team on working days via the app (Support tab) or by telephone on 010 – 3030 600.
We wish you the best of luck!